Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Delightful Diane (Von Furstenburg)


The main reason I began this blog was to share my love of everything vintage with you, so I'm THRILLED to finally have my first "Vintage Fashion" post!  I have been collecting vintage items for years, but just recently became enamored with vintage fashions.  Boy, was I missing out.

I have been scouring the city of San Antonio...searching at local estate sales and combing through thrift and resale shops in order to put together a mini vintage wardrobe.  I have found some incredible pieces and I'm so excited to bring new life to them.  I have even found treasures for you all...gorgeous items that are not my size but I couldn't pass up without sharing with you.  And the best news?  These pieces are FOR SALE! :)  I will be opening my vintage shop on etsy in the (hopefully) near future! 

About this look:
Top: Vintage St. John sheer ivory blouse, circa 70s/80s, For sale!
It has gorgeous shoulder details and a beautiful sheen.  Marked size 6.  
Bust: 19''
Waist: 19''
Length:25''
Sleeve Length:26.5''

All items are measured lying flat; therefore, it would be best to ensure a proper fit for you by measuring your own personal garment this way and comparing. 

Belt: Forever 21, current

Skirt: Vintage Diane Von Furstenburg orange rope print pleated skirt.  I die.  This beauty was a gift from a wonderful friend and I'm thrilled to be the new owner.  This baby will be making lots of appearances on me.

Necklace: Vintage Coro chain link necklace, circa 50s/60s.  This piece definitely makes a statement and adds a lot of glam.  The best thing about it...It's super light weight, making this gold chain effortless.

I find this look just delightful...it would be a lovely look for work in a creative industry or even at a Sunday brunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment