Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Finds

I woke up anxious today to get out of the house and make my estate sale rounds in this most perfect weather.  Most estate sales in my area begin on Thursday and end on Saturday with deeper discounts each day after the first.  I will typically only go on the opening day if it is a very large sale with a lot of items that interest me.  I try to focus on vintage clothing, accessories, jewelry, and unique housewares.  Sometimes I stray from that plan...


Since today is Friday, most sales had 25% everything, and every little bit helps.  At two smaller sales I was able to snatch up a few great little finds, including:


4 lovely vintage scarves: 3 with designer signed silk fabric--
Olga Greco, Vera Neumann, and Pierre Balmain,
an adorable handmade vintage plush giraffe, 
a 1971 Scafa-Tornabene litho print of a gorgeous owl,
and a vintage eyeglass case with charming abstract floral print.




I'm quite pleased with today's finds and am excited to have them in my collection!  Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment